Building Usage Policy
The church's facilities were provided through God's benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of church members. The church desires that its facilities be used for the fellowship of the Body of Christ and always to God's glory. We allow our active members and attenders to use our facility for parties and celebrations at no cost with the understanding of the below guidelines.
The usage of the facility will be scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis. All scheduling must be coordinated with the church office personnel and scheduled on the church calendar. The church staff retains the right to ask any group/ individuals to move to a different location within the building or to cancel the use of the building.
- No individual may use the church facility for a commercial business purpose.
- The church reserves the right to schedule multiple events throughout the building.
- Respect for other programs using the building and its grounds are expected. (i.e. small groups, practices, etc.)
- Use of church equipment, i.e., DVD player, projector, screen, and sound equipment; tables and chairs, is subject to availability and approval. These items may not be taken off church property. Please consult church staff on the operation instructions.
- Use of decorations is subject to the approval of church staff.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products are permitted on church property.
- Youth groups and young children must always have adult supervision.
- No children are allowed on the stage in the Worship Center or elsewhere in the church without supervision.
- Individuals or groups are expected to remain in or near the room(s) reserved.
- Groups must adhere to the time schedule in the application.
- The church will not be held responsible for personal property left in the building.
- If there is damage to church property during an event, the person or organization using the building may be assessed damages fees.
- A discussion (meeting or phone call) with the custodian should be held at least one week prior to the event to go over details and expectations.
- To obtain a key to the building, contact the office staff a few days prior to your event. This staff member will instruct you on how to unlock and re-lock the doors. This key must be returned during office hours, within 4 business days after the event.
- The set-up and arrangement of tables and other equipment are the responsibility of those using the facility. We recommend taking a photo of the room before making any changes, then you can refer to said photo for proper placement.
- Available furniture: 21ct 60" round tables, 9ct 8' rectangle tables, 84 white plastic chairs, 20+ brown metal chairs. The maximum table to fill the room is 15 with 7 chairs each for a total of 105 guests.
- The Fellowship Hall dimensions are 52' X 34'
- Basic clean-up of the area used is required (including dishwashing, decoration removal, replacement of all furniture and equipment to its proper place)
- All trash bags must be placed in the outside dumpster
- A vacuum is provided and can be found in the closet located between the first-floor restrooms.
- All lights must be turned off and doors locked upon departure.